With my first publishing credit coming at the age of 12 years old, I have been selling my writing to print magazines and online media outlets for three decades. During those 30 years, I have written professionally for virtually every industry: from fiction and video games to technology, legal, lifestyle, and aeronautics – if it can be written about, odds are, I have done so.
Over the past 10 years, I have accrued a portfolio that consists of well over 2,000 publishing credits. This includes my first nonfiction book, Beginning Python: Using Python 2.6 and 3.1 (Wrox Books). Below is a partial list of the different topics I have written about during that time period:
- Adult Horror Fiction
- Young Adult (YA) Fantasy Fiction
- Technical/Programming Articles (covering topics such as Python, Perl, PHP, .Net, WordPress, C, C++, JAVA, Ruby-on-Rails, and more).
- Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Web Hosting
- Aeronautics and Aerodynamics
- Home Improvement
- HVAC and Plumbing
- Expanded Polystyrene
- Video Game (Text-Based) and Role-Playing Games
- Comic Books
In addition to the above topics, I have written for many different formats, including: novels, short stories, poetry, technical how-to’s and documentation, comic books, video games, screenplays, podcasts, and webisodes.